Winx Club: The World of Communication
Welcome to Winx Club: The World of Communication!

Login: http://winxclub.smileyforum.net/login.forum?connexion

Warm welcome to you from our fellow members and myself! I would like you to login using the link given above!

Though we have loads of strict rules, please be happy and feel free to ask ANY SORTS of questions in our Help section! Also, I hope we all can be united and we shall not break any rules as it may affect other user's feelings. I hope you understand!

Scroll around our forum! From games to Winx Club. And from chatting to asking! You can do anything here! ^.^

From this point, we shall be together always so that our forum shall be known by all Winx fans!

I hope you will enjoy yourself here!

Forum Administrator & Advisor,
Wintra

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Winx Club: The World of Communication!

Login: http://winxclub.smileyforum.net/login.forum?connexion

Warm welcome to you from our fellow members and myself! I would like you to login using the link given above!

Though we have loads of strict rules, please be happy and feel free to ask ANY SORTS of questions in our Help section! Also, I hope we all can be united and we shall not break any rules as it may affect other user's feelings. I hope you understand!

Scroll around our forum! From games to Winx Club. And from chatting to asking! You can do anything here! ^.^

From this point, we shall be together always so that our forum shall be known by all Winx fans!

I hope you will enjoy yourself here!

Forum Administrator & Advisor,
Wintra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hey all non-members! Please register in the Forum!! Each member will receive a beautiful signature once they register!! Thank you!! ^^

Official Contest - Best song of the month[voting will start on monday so join in fast ]

4 posters

Go down

Official Contest - Best song of the month[voting will start on monday so join in fast ] Empty Official Contest - Best song of the month[voting will start on monday so join in fast ]

Post  khushhi Mon Nov 22, 2010 9:48 pm

Official Contest - Best song of the month[voting will start on monday so join in fast ] 214740 Best song of the month
this is unofficial till now i will ask win about it to make it official but till now its unoficial
so here
what you have to do is

• your name[virtual]
  • your song name
  • singer and composer of the dong
  • link of the song
    Official Contest - Best song of the month[voting will start on monday so join in fast ] 864515 Official Contest - Best song of the month[voting will start on monday so join in fast ] 290540
feel free to join last day of joining 26th november Official Contest - Best song of the month[voting will start on monday so join in fast ] 219646

Last edited by khushhi on Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
khushhi
khushhi
Chief Officers
Chief Officers

http://amazingpeople4ever.freeforums.org/

Back to top Go down

Official Contest - Best song of the month[voting will start on monday so join in fast ] Empty Re: Official Contest - Best song of the month[voting will start on monday so join in fast ]

Post  Wintra (Admin) Tue Nov 23, 2010 2:51 pm

This contest is considered official Official Contest - Best song of the month[voting will start on monday so join in fast ] 939953

enteries
Official Contest - Best song of the month[voting will start on monday so join in fast ] 290540 shryl
Official Contest - Best song of the month[voting will start on monday so join in fast ] 290540 tiko

Last edited by khushhi on Thu Jan 13, 2011 8:49 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : sorry win for editing i want to add enteries in 2nd post hope you dont mind :))
Wintra (Admin)
Wintra (Admin)
Chief Officers
Chief Officers

https://winxclub.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Official Contest - Best song of the month[voting will start on monday so join in fast ] Empty Contest

Post  Sheryl Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:52 pm

your name[virtual]:Sheryl
your song name: Today Was A Fairy Tale
singer and composer of the song:Taylor Swift
link of the song Sorry i cant do it now Official Contest - Best song of the month[voting will start on monday so join in fast ] 724721
Sheryl
Sheryl
Donor
Donor

Back to top Go down

Official Contest - Best song of the month[voting will start on monday so join in fast ] Empty Re: Official Contest - Best song of the month[voting will start on monday so join in fast ]

Post  khushhi Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:54 pm

i wil enter it but please dont forget to post the link Official Contest - Best song of the month[voting will start on monday so join in fast ] 864515
khushhi
khushhi
Chief Officers
Chief Officers

http://amazingpeople4ever.freeforums.org/

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiko Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:40 pm

hey i wanna join!
your name[virtual]-Tiko
your song name-Everytime we touch
singer and composer of the dong-Cascada
link of the song-
i know video isn't pefect but the song's good! Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by Tiko on Mon Jan 24, 2011 11:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Tiko
Tiko
Donor
Donor

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintra (Admin) Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:01 pm

Thanks, tiko. You're accepted
Wintra (Admin)
Wintra (Admin)
Chief Officers
Chief Officers

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiko Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:51 pm

thanks Official Contest - Best song of the month[voting will start on monday so join in fast ] 787345
Tiko
Tiko
Donor
Donor

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiko Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:15 pm

soo the voting will be soon?? Official Contest - Best song of the month[voting will start on monday so join in fast ] 915165
Tiko
Tiko
Donor
Donor

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintra (Admin) Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:26 pm

Yup
Wintra (Admin)
Wintra (Admin)
Chief Officers
Chief Officers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down