Winx Club: The World of Communication
Welcome to Winx Club: The World of Communication!

Login: http://winxclub.smileyforum.net/login.forum?connexion

Warm welcome to you from our fellow members and myself! I would like you to login using the link given above!

Though we have loads of strict rules, please be happy and feel free to ask ANY SORTS of questions in our Help section! Also, I hope we all can be united and we shall not break any rules as it may affect other user's feelings. I hope you understand!

Scroll around our forum! From games to Winx Club. And from chatting to asking! You can do anything here! ^.^

From this point, we shall be together always so that our forum shall be known by all Winx fans!

I hope you will enjoy yourself here!

Forum Administrator & Advisor,
Wintra

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to Winx Club: The World of Communication!

Login: http://winxclub.smileyforum.net/login.forum?connexion

Warm welcome to you from our fellow members and myself! I would like you to login using the link given above!

Though we have loads of strict rules, please be happy and feel free to ask ANY SORTS of questions in our Help section! Also, I hope we all can be united and we shall not break any rules as it may affect other user's feelings. I hope you understand!

Scroll around our forum! From games to Winx Club. And from chatting to asking! You can do anything here! ^.^

From this point, we shall be together always so that our forum shall be known by all Winx fans!

I hope you will enjoy yourself here!

Forum Administrator & Advisor,
Wintra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Hey all non-members! Please register in the Forum!! Each member will receive a beautiful signature once they register!! Thank you!! ^^

Chat With Sheryl! Those who chat with me will get a cool signature!

4 posters

Go down

Chat With Sheryl! Those who chat with me will get a cool signature! Empty Chat With Sheryl! Those who chat with me will get a cool signature!

Post  Sheryl Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:14 pm

Hi everyone! welcome to sheryl's chat lounge!!
Here u guys can chat with me!!
As u can see in the topic when u chat with me u will get an amazing signature!! its true!!
I'll get a really nice one's for all of you!!

Here's some of my info:

Name:Sheryl
Hobby:Reading, Swimming,Chatting
Fav Winx:Bloom,Stella And Flora!!

Hope u guys write bac to me bye!!
Sheryl
Sheryl
Donor
Donor

Back to top Go down

Chat With Sheryl! Those who chat with me will get a cool signature! Empty Re: Chat With Sheryl! Those who chat with me will get a cool signature!

Post  khushhi Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:17 pm

sheryl post anythign so that i can know your sign is appearing Very Happy
khushhi
khushhi
Chief Officers
Chief Officers

http://amazingpeople4ever.freeforums.org/

Back to top Go down

Chat With Sheryl! Those who chat with me will get a cool signature! Empty Re: Chat With Sheryl! Those who chat with me will get a cool signature!

Post  Sheryl Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:31 pm

its not
Sheryl
Sheryl
Donor
Donor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheryl Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:01 pm

Sheryl wrote:its not
Test test
Sheryl
Sheryl
Donor
Donor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheryl Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:15 pm

I hope i can see my signature
Sheryl
Sheryl
Donor
Donor

Back to top Go down

Post  khushhi Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:18 pm

whats happening with your sign Chat With Sheryl! Those who chat with me will get a cool signature! 925239
khushhi
khushhi
Chief Officers
Chief Officers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheryl Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:19 pm

Chat With Sheryl! Those who chat with me will get a cool signature! 71128 Chat With Sheryl! Those who chat with me will get a cool signature! 71128 Chat With Sheryl! Those who chat with me will get a cool signature! 71128 Chat With Sheryl! Those who chat with me will get a cool signature! 71128 Chat With Sheryl! Those who chat with me will get a cool signature! 71128 Chat With Sheryl! Those who chat with me will get a cool signature! 71128
khushhi wrote:whats happening with your sign Chat With Sheryl! Those who chat with me will get a cool signature! 925239
Sheryl
Sheryl
Donor
Donor

Back to top Go down

Post  khushhi Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:30 pm

Chat With Sheryl! Those who chat with me will get a cool signature! 631822
khushhi
khushhi
Chief Officers
Chief Officers

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintra (Admin) Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:16 pm

Dear Sheryl,

Please go to your Profile.
Chat With Sheryl! Those who chat with me will get a cool signature! Profil10

Click on your Signature option.
Chat With Sheryl! Those who chat with me will get a cool signature! Signat10

Isn't that your signature?
Chat With Sheryl! Those who chat with me will get a cool signature! Founds10

To attach your signature always...

This time click on the Preferences option.
Chat With Sheryl! Those who chat with me will get a cool signature! Prefer10

Select 'yes' for the 'Always attach signatures' option.
Chat With Sheryl! Those who chat with me will get a cool signature! Always10

There you go ^^

Now don't go telling me that you don't see your signature anymore. I've tripe-checked and it's there. And don't spam by posting even before someone replied your post
Wintra (Admin)
Wintra (Admin)
Chief Officers
Chief Officers

https://winxclub.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheryl Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:08 pm

everythings fine! all correct!
Sheryl
Sheryl
Donor
Donor

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiko Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:15 am

hii sheryl! how are you doing??
Chat With Sheryl! Those who chat with me will get a cool signature! 287272 Chat With Sheryl! Those who chat with me will get a cool signature! 287272 Chat With Sheryl! Those who chat with me will get a cool signature! 631822
sorry but wintra i didn't unnderstand with signature:
when i went to signature in my profile,there were no texts like this:
there arn't any texsts Chat With Sheryl! Those who chat with me will get a cool signature! 588960
Tiko
Tiko
Donor
Donor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheryl Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:44 pm

Hi tiko!!
where do u live?
Sheryl
Sheryl
Donor
Donor

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintra (Admin) Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:04 pm

Tiko wrote:hii sheryl! how are you doing??
Chat With Sheryl! Those who chat with me will get a cool signature! 287272 Chat With Sheryl! Those who chat with me will get a cool signature! 287272 Chat With Sheryl! Those who chat with me will get a cool signature! 631822
sorry but wintra i didn't unnderstand with signature:
when i went to signature in my profile,there were no texts like this:
there arn't any texsts Chat With Sheryl! Those who chat with me will get a cool signature! 588960
When khushhi and me created the signatures, you haven't registered yet but yours will be done straight away. And please don't ask me in chatting topics Smile You can PM me.

You still don't have your siggie, sheryl. I've checked one of your posts and you didn't select the 'Attach signature' option. If you don't do that, I can't edit every single post of yours so your signature won't appear
Wintra (Admin)
Wintra (Admin)
Chief Officers
Chief Officers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheryl Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:20 pm

.... i dont see any box her when i do only when i PM some one only then but still cannot
Sheryl
Sheryl
Donor
Donor

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiko Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:34 pm

okthanks wintra! waiting for your signatures Chat With Sheryl! Those who chat with me will get a cool signature! 787345
Tiko
Tiko
Donor
Donor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheryl Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:18 pm

ok wintra i might have asked u something its because in Winxclub . com some one tryed to change my password and i was really really scared they told me my email and they said you ( our someone trying to be u) is changing your password then they show the password and its not mine wintra and i dunno what to do i am very scared because if my mum see anything happen i wont get to go on winx! is there any way to cancel my acc?
Sheryl
Sheryl
Donor
Donor

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintra (Admin) Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:22 pm

I have never ever tried to get into your account, don't worry Wink Do you want to create another account? Can we chat in the chatbox? It's faster!
Wintra (Admin)
Wintra (Admin)
Chief Officers
Chief Officers

Back to top Go down

Post  Sheryl Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:27 pm

Wintra (Admin) wrote:I have never ever tried to get into your account, don't worry Wink Do you want to create another account? Can we chat in the chatbox? It's faster!
NO NOT YOU! THE REAL WINXLCUB.COM THE ONE WITH THE FORUM MAGIX MALL, CLUB AREA AND OTHERS IM RELY SCARED THEY MIGHT TRY AND CHANGE IT AGAIN IM RELY ALMOST CRYING NOW IN REAL...
Sheryl
Sheryl
Donor
Donor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down